The Hassell Law Group of San Francisco has the distinction of a 100% Trial Success Rate.
The personal injury and employment law attorneys at The Hassell Law Group work very hard to help you in difficult times - after an accident, after the death of a loved one, after an unfair job loss. We understand the challenges you are facing physically, financially, and emotionally. We know how to position your case for the best result, have expert knowledge of the law, and have a winning track record of obtaining substantial results for our clients. We can provide the help you need to successfully resolve your case.
Representing Clients All Over The San Francisco
Our personal injury lawyers and employment attorneys have handled an extensive number of personal injury and employment law cases to successful resolution throughout the Bay Area. Your legal matter will be handled by highly qualified attorneys who have the resources needed to resolve your case or win your case in court.
Were You Injured in An
Accident? HIRE THE LAWYER THAT THE INSURANCE
We represent clients throughout Northern California in injury cases such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter/Moped Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Trip and Fall Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Elevator/Escalator Accidents
- Dangerous Roadway Accidents
- Dangerous Sidewalk Accidents
- Construction Site and Work Site Accidents
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Cases
If you've been injured in an accident or if a loved one has died in an accident, please call us today at: 415-334-4111.
You Been Unfairly Treated By a Current or Past
Our San Francisco employment attorneys have a proven and winning track record of representing employees across Northern California in employment matters involving:
- Severance Package Negotiation
- Discrimination (Pregnancy, Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, and Religion) (including retaliation for reporting discrimination)
- Sexual Harassment (including retaliation for reporting it)
- Wrongful Termination
- Family & Medical Leave (FMLA) benefits and violations by an employer
- Breach of Employment Contract, and Negotiation of Employment Contracts
- Failure to Pay Wages/Unpaid Overtime
- Termination after filing a Worker’s Compensation Claim (or harassment or retaliation by employer after filing one)
- Improper Classification of an employee as an Independent Contractor
- Whistleblower cases
If you have an issue with your employer, or have suffered harm due to your employer's wrongful conduct, please call us at: 415-334-4111. We can provide immediate help with your situation.
Super Lawyer & Top Rated California Lawyer
Lead attorney Dawn Hassell has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer (2014) and twice named a Top Rated California Lawyer (2013, 2014).
Contact One of our Attorneys Today
Contact us at: 415-334-4111 for a FREE CASE EVALUATION with an attorneys. Our fee is contingency-based, which means there is no fee unless we obtain a settlement or recover money for you. This levels the playing field for you and allows you to have a lawyer on your side at no financial risk to you, and with no upfront cost to you.
HABLA USTED ESPANOL?
Nuestra firma tiene un miembro de personal que habla español. Hemos manejado un número importante de casos de clientes que hablan español con excelentes resultados. Por favor, póngase en contacto con Alejandra Cueto de nuestra oficina para discutir su caso en el 415-334-4111, o por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. No hay ningún cargo para una evaluación inicial del caso